Milton Keynes & Broughton Village Hall is a recognisable landmark in the heart of Milton Keynes Village, the hall is a home for a number of local community groups, hosts social events for all and is available to hire at weekends.
Milton Keynes Village Hall was built in 1859 as the village schoolroom. In 1946, the school closed when the Merchant Venturers’ Society took over the estate. The building was used for meetings and village activities until it was sold by the Dioceses of Oxford in 1960 to the Merchant Venturers’ for £450.
It was later acquired by a Trust, for the use of the two villages of Milton Keynes and Broughton and has been sympathetically restored, retaining many of its original features.
Join our mailing list:
We’ll send occasional emails about upcoming events.
Join our Facebook group:
Stay up to date with what’s happening at the village hall and join in the discussion.